In just 4 days, the 247 of you signed up to ride and the 204 of you signed up to crew will spend your Saturday making Ride 15 one of our best yet. Thanks to all of your efforts, we exceeded our Cyber Friday $15,000 goal! We’ve already raised over $318,000 and are within reach of our $500,000 goal! By now, we hope you have watched the mandatory safety videos. Remember – if you do not watch the videos ahead of time, you will have to do so before registration or you will be unable to ride.
Ride Week Details
- We hope that you received your ride week brochure in the mail; all of the other information can also be found in the Ride Week Agenda, including the Saturday morning schedule of events at Copley Square and Sagamore. Copley full day rider check-in begins at 4:30 am and Sagamore check-in begins at 8:30 am.
- ALL riders AND crew can pick up ride day kits at registration night, this Friday at Club Café, from 1-8pm. Your kit will include jerseys, t-shirts, wristbands, RoadID Numbers (riders only) and a pit stop list (crew only). Please do your best to pick up at registration night, but know that you can collect kits during check in on ride day as well. Pit Stop Crew kits will be sent to the Pit Stops, if they are not picked up on Friday. Fundraising incentives will only be available at registration on Friday. Incentives not picked up on Friday will be available at Club Cafe after ride weekend.
- Luggage: if you are staying overnight in Provincetown, H2B will transport your luggage to the Harbor Hotel for pickup. You can drop off luggage at Friday registration, or at Trinity Church or Sagamore check-in. More information about luggage pickup is in the ride week agenda.
- If you need a parking pass for the weekend, we are selling discounted passes to the 100 Clarendon Street Garage. To buy your pass online, you must do so by Thursday! Quantities are limited, so buy your pass early, but we may have some remaining for cash- only purchase at registration. Please note: you must be logged in to your account to view the parking pass form on the H2B website.
- Looking to carpool or need someone to drive your car down to Provincetown? You can use the H2B forums (once logged into your account) to post a question and share information with other riders and crew. There is even someone with room reservations available.
- We know that you are anxious to reach your fundraising goals, but PLEASE – do not spend your whole Friday refreshing your profile to see your total. Site traffic will be extremely high and it makes it difficult for donors to complete the online gift form. Take a sip of water, and post a last minute ask on Facebook instead!
Every rider and crew will receive a yellow wristband during packet pick up or on ride day. PLEASE wear your wristband and do not remove it as the wristband is required for dinner and brunch.
RSVP for the Closing Ceremony & Brunch
The Boatslip is again the home of our Closing Ceremonies and Dinner! Participants may bring up to 5 guests; dinner for riders and crew is free and is $10 for each guest. Guest reservations must be made and paid for in advance. Log in and make your reservations today. Last day to RSVP is Thursday 9/21.
Brunch is Back!
We’re excited to announce that for our Ride 15 riders and crew, Sunday brunch is on us! Our friends at Tin Pan Alley will host H2B Sunday morning. Seatings will be every 30 minutes starting at 9am. Want to bring someone with you? Riders and crew are each allowed one guest and the price for a guest ticket is $10 cash at the door. Log in and make your reservations today. Last day to RSVP is Thursday 9/21. Reservations for you and your guest are required! We will not accept walk-ins.
Course Routes and Maps
Riders – you’ll receive copies of the route and map at registration, but please familiarize yourself with H2B’s route and markings ahead of ride day.
Pit Stop Hours and Driving Directions
Below are the hours of operation for all pit stops for Ride 15. Riders, please keep these times in mind as you pace your ride. To safely complete the Ride, and have at least 10 minutes at Pit Stops, your average speed should be at least 10-11 miles per hour. If you need to make up a little time, SAG will be happy to give you and your bike a lift to the next Pit Stop. We only sweep riders who will not make it to the next Pit Stop on their own ten minutes before it closes. We hate sweeping Riders as much as Riders hate to be swept. Unlike other Rides, if you are swept, it is only to the nearest Pit Stop. There, you are given a chance to rest up, get snacks, hydrate and jump back on your bike. We do this to keep riders on track to finish on time, and also to make sure you have sufficient sunlight to ride safely for the entirety of your day.
Pit Stop 1- 6:30 am – 8:30 am
Pit Stop 2- 7:15am – 9:45am
Pit Stop 3- 8:00am – 11:00am
Pit Stop 4- 8:30am – 12:45pm – Registration opens at 9 AM
Pit Stop 5 –10:45 am – 2:15pm
Pit Stop 6 –11:30am – 3:45pm
Pit Stop 7-11:45am – 4:15pm
Pit Stop 8- 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Pit Stop 9- 12:45pm – 6:00pm
Pit Stop 10- 1:00pm – 6:30pm
Crew: Crew, if you aren’t picking up your kit in advance, please download a pit stop guide for the addresses of each pit stop.
Fast Riders: please note that the second half of the ride does not open until 10:30 am. If you arrive at the bridge before then, you will be asked to wait and join the half day riders with their start.
Ride Week Advice
With only 4 days to go, the time to start hydrating is NOW. We want you to be healthy and ready for ride day, so be sure to up your water intake far in advance! There are quite a few blog posts with advice for riders: here is one from Team YLC, another from Tim Fitz and collection of several more.
Provincetown Nightlife for H2B Participants
Club Purgatory invites all H2B participants to celebrate their ride after closing ceremonies on Saturday! No cover for anyone wearing an H2B wristband, but come early to avoid the line. Provincetown’s original Underwear Party will be held at Club Purgatory Saturday night after Harbor to the Bay! Music starts at 10 pm, doors open at 9:30, and free clothing check. Club Purgatory is on the ground floor of The Gifford House at 9 Carver Street. This is a 21 plus event.
Harbor to the Bay wouldn’t happen without our dedicated riders and crew. We can’t wait to see you for Ride Fifteen this Saturday. Thank you for all you do to support our beneficiaries! Here’s to a fun, safe, and sunny ride! Don’t forget – whether you choose the full or half ride or to crew, we’re here to support you, every step of the way.
The H2B Board & Planning Committee