2014 Pre-Ride Agenda
Tuesday, 9/16 Crew Appreciation & Registration Night.
Crew, join us at Club Café, 209 Columbus Ave, Boston from 6-8PM. Pick up your bright orange crew shirts, Ride ID bracelet and a couple tokens of our appreciation. Enjoy some appetizers and meet other crew members. Bring your questions!
Friday, 9/19 Rider & Crew Registration:
- Registration is open from 1:00PM to 8:00PM at Club Café, 209 Columbus Ave, Boston MA 02116, (617)536-0966. If you cannot make it here, FEAR NOT, you can pick up everything on ride day at either starting point.
- Please bring all remaining donations.
- If you have not already watched the Safety Videos, you will have to watch them before getting your gear. Save time at registration & watch them now – http://www.harbortothebay.org/events/videos/
- Pick up your rider pack, which will have your rider #, bracelet, and 2014 ride jersey.
- Ride incentives: H2B gym bag at $2000.00, H2B windbreaker at $3000.00 and for the first 15 people who raise $5000 will receive JetBlue coupons. The gym bag will be available for pick up at registration, and Jetblue coupons and windbreakers will be mailed to you in early November.
- Drop off the luggage you would like taken to Provincetown.
*We apologize but we will be unable to store your bikes the night before the ride. Unfortunately we do not have the resources to do this and it is most important that we honor our pledge to give back 100% to our beneficiaries.
Saturday Ride Day 9/20/2014 (Sunrise – 6:29)
Boston Ride Start from historic Trinity Church Copley Square (125 mile ride)
|4:30AM – 5:00AM||Crew and Rider Check-in|
|5:00AM – 6:00AM||Breakfast|
|6:05AM – 6:15AM||Stretching|
|6:15AM – 6:30AM||Opening ceremonies|
|6:30AM – 6:40AM||Ride out|
|6:45AM||Boston Start Location closes. Any rider arriving after
6:30AM will need to start at Sagamore.
Sagamore Ride Start Bridge (68 mile ride)
GPS: 10 Canal Street, Buzzards Bay
Sagamore Beach – Pit Stop in commuter parking lot near Friendly’s
|8:00AM||Crew and Volunteers arrive|
|8:30AM – 9:30AM||Rider and Crew Check-in|
|8:30AM – 9:30AM||Breakfast|
Post Ride Agenda
- Sign in with the H2B Crew upon arriving at the Harbor Hotel Provincetown.
- Pick up gear and luggage, and transport it to your lodging. Luggage must be picked up by 6:40PM!
- Riders are welcome to depart the Harbor Hotel Provincetown, after checking in, to rest and shower, HOWEVER we could use all of you to help us welcome in the late riders so please if possible hang around and head out to the ride end to cheer in your fellow riders. Thanks
- Return to the Harbor Hotel Provincetown by 6:15PM.
- Services Available at the Harbor Hotel Provincetown:
- Medical attention
- Massage therapy
- Food and drink – We encourage you to eat!
- Limited bike repair
If luggage is not picked up at the Harbor Hotel Provincetown by 6:40PM Saturday night, it will be available at AIDS Support Group office on Bradford St. on Monday, 9/21/14. It will not be available before this time, and it cannot be shipped.
|6:15PM||Riders congregate at the Harbor Hotel Provincetown|
|6:45PM||Crew congregates at the Boatslip|
|7:00PM||Harbor Hotel site closes(gear transported to ASGCC, available Monday 9/22/14)|
|7:00PM||Riders line up at the Harbor Hotel Provincetown for the parade through town. Crew/volunteers assemble at entrance to the Boatslip waiting for riders|
|7:15PM – 7:20PM||Riders arrive at the Boatslip|
|7:25PM – 7:30PM||Crew enters Boatslip once riders have entered|
|7:30PM||Closing Ceremonies begin|
|8:00PM||Closing Ceremonies officially end, Dinner is served. 2014 Ride is completed.|
Participants are responsible for transporting their luggage, bikes, and gear back to Boston. No luggage or bikes will be transported back on the H2B trucks.
|9:00AM – 1:00PM||at Bayside Betsy’s RSVP via H2B website is required|
Contact H2B: 855–422–2453