2016 PRE-RIDE AGENDA
Friday, Registration Day 09.16.16
1. Registration will start at 1:00 PM and close at 8:00 PM at Club Café, 209 Columbus Ave. Boston MA 02116, (617)536-0966.
If you cannot make it here FEAR NOT you can pick up everything on ride day at Copley Square or Sagamore.
2. Please bring all remaining pledges.
3. Pick up your rider pack, which will have your rider #, bracelet, and 2016 ride jersey.
4. Ride incentives: Gym Bag (raised $1500+) Hooded Sweatshirt (raised $2500+) or Ride Cap (top 50) will be available for pick up. First 10 to raise $5000+ Jetblue Coupons will be mailed to you in early November.
5. Drop off all luggage you would like taken to Provincetown.
6. See Safety Video.
7. Obtain parking vouchers.
8. RSVP for Sunday brunch at Tin Pan Alley.
*We apologize but we will be unable to store your bikes the night before the ride. Unfortunately we do not have the resources to do this and it is most important that we honor our pledge to give back 100% to our beneficiaries.
If your friends and family want to meet you, here are the H2B 2016 Pit Stop Locations
2016 RIDE DAY
Saturday Ride Day 09.17.16
WE WILL BE RIDING OUT OF HISTORIC COPLEY SQUARE AND WILL ONCE AGAIN BE HAVING BREAKFAST AT TRINITY CHURCH
Our heartfelt thanks to the Gay and Lesbian Fellowship at Trinity Church for making this happen.
Boston Ride Start at Trinity Church (125 mile ride)
4:30AM – 5:00AM Crew and Rider Check-in 5:00AM – 6:00AM Breakfast
6:05AM – 6:15AM Stretching
6:15AM – 6:30AM Opening Ceremonies 6:30AM – 6:40AM Ride out
6:45AM Boston Start Location closes.
Any rider arriving after 6:30 AM will need to start at Sagamore.
Sagamore Ride Start Bridge (68 mile ride)
8:15 AM Crew and Volunteers arrive 9:00 AM – 10:15AM Rider and Crew Check-in 8:30 AM – 9:30AM Breakfast
10:15 AM Opening Remarks
10:30 AM Ride out
2016 POST-RIDE AGENDA
1. Sign in with the H2B Crew upon arriving at the Harbor Hotel.
2. Pick up gear and luggage, and transport it to your lodging. Luggage must be picked up by 6:40PM!
3. Riders are welcome to leave the Harbor Hotel after checking in.
HOWEVER we could use all of you to help us welcome in the late riders so please if possible hang around and head out to the ride end to cheer in your fellow riders. Thanks.
4. Return to the Harbor Hotel by 6:45PM.
Services Available at the Harbor Hotel:
• Medical attention
• Massage therapy (based on availability)
• Food and drink – We encourage you to eat!
• Limited bike repair
6:30PM Riders meet at the Harbor Hotel for celebratory group ride to the Boatslip 7:00PM Crew congregates at the Boatslip
7:00PM Riders depart the Harbor Hotel 7:00PM Harbor Hotel site closes 7:15PM Riders arrive at the Boatslip
7:30PM Closing Ceremonies begin at the Boatslip
8:00PM Dinner opens at the Boatslip. Free for registered riders and crew. RSVP and purchase tickets for friends/family at friday registration or online at
9:30PM Closing Ceremonies end
If luggage is not picked up at the Harbor Hotel by 6:40PM Saturday night, it will be available at Aids Support Group office on Bradford St. on Monday, 9/19/16. It will not be available before this time, and it cannot be shipped.
Participants are responsible for transporting their luggage, bikes, and gear back to Boston. No luggage or bikes will be transported back on the H2B trucks.
Sunday Brunch 09.18.16
9:00am – 12:00pm at Tin Pan Alley. Free for registered riders and crew. RSVP and purchase tickets for friends/family at Friday registration or online at harbortothebay.org
2017 RIDE DAY 9/23!
Save the date for next year’s ride. We look forward to riding with you again!