OUR SPONSOR PAGE shows a listing of all Harbor to the Bay sponsors.
- Harbor to the Bay Ride 15 Kick Off Party is tomorrow, Thursday, April 6th at 6 PM at Club Cafe. Please take a few minutes to stop in and have a snack, and talk with our incredible beneficiaries, committee members, and sponsors on how to get involved this year. We NEED YOU, to ride or […]
- Dear Riders and Crew, It’s time to start thinking about training for Harbor to the Bay! Though some days have already felt like summer, the first day of spring is less than three weeks away. Save the date: the Harbor to the Bay planning committee is already planning for Ride 15 on September 23, 2017. […]
- Three of Harbor to the Bay’s top fundraisers, David Whitman, Joe Richard, and Phil Finch, led an engaging workshop for some new Harbor to the Bay riders on July 20th. Just to make sure that no one misses out on their collective wisdom, we’ve compiled their best tips for you below. Set up your home […]
- With the kickoff of training season it is time to remind everyone about safe cycling. Safety is a paramount value on Harbor to the Bay. Your behavior will affect not only your safety, but the safety of those around you and the perceptions of the communities we ride through. We want each and every one […]
- Recently, one of our Riders told us that he thought everyone who signed up for Harbor to the Bay had a story behind why they participated. Some ride/crew because they lost someone dear. Others ride to support friends. Still others ride for the challenge. Riders and crew, we think you have stories and we would […]