OUR SPONSOR PAGE shows a listing of all Harbor to the Bay sponsors.
- With only eight weeks to go until Ride 15, it’s time to commit. You’ve gone on a few rides, just to prove to yourself that you’re ready, and we both know that you can ride those 125 (or 68) miles. More importantly, your commitment to Ride 15 will directly support our beneficiaries. Massachusetts Governor, Charlie […]
- Register Now to take advantage of a discount! With less than three months left to go until Ride 15, it’s almost time for us to order rider jerseys! If you haven’t done so, it’s time for you (and your +1) to register so we can make sure to have your jersey size for ride day. […]
- The Boston Breakers Women’s Soccer team is hosting a Pride night for the team and its supporters this Saturday, June 24th at 4 pm. The organization has a genuine commitment to LGBT youth outreach and the game will be a perfect way to relax after a Saturday morning training ride! Tickets are normally $40.00, but […]
- Happy Pride Month! It’s only June and there are already 145 riders and 37 crew members registered for Ride 15 on September 23rd, 2017! Now more than ever, it’s important to support organizations like our beneficiaries doing critical work to support those living with HIV and AIDS. Thank you for all you do for Harbor […]
- Dear Riders and Crew, Happy May! Memorial Day weekend is just around the corner, and summer will be here before we know it. Registration is OPEN for Harbor to the Bay Ride 15 – sign up now to ride or crew with us on September 23rd, 2017! We know how much you love the ride […]